Customer Happiness Manager
Are you struggling to find happiness at a job where you feel uninspired or underappreciated?
Or maybe you’re tired of sifting through job postings that just don’t seem to fit what you’re looking for?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Lovingly, first and foremost, we’re all about people, culture, community, and relationships. Our office is a home away from home. From going out to lunch, to taking walks on sunny days (even 29º ones), to happy hours at our local bar—we all actually enjoy spending time together.https://vimeo.com/224070768/b0a5650211
Our success as a business comes from having an office full of laughter, and led by strong, creative minds, and possibly, people like you! (Having awesome products doesn’t hurt either!)https://www.lovingly.com/u/
Here’s what we do: Most people get overwhelmed when they buy flowers online. We’ve created a guided gifting experience that makes it easy to send beautiful floral arrangements that celebrate life’s special moments. And we constantly strive to come up with newer, better, stronger ideas and products. We don’t just sit back and admire what has already been accomplished—we ask, “What can we do next?”
Here’s why we do it: We believe in the power of community. We believe that by helping one another each day and giving lovingly, we can strengthen relationships to help bring people closer together.
Here’s why you should apply: You have a strong work ethic and welcome challenges, and also enjoy being part of a company that works together as a team. You don’t give up when it seems like you’re facing a wall—you brainstorm, research, learn, and solve. You’re up for making a bunch of new friends (because we’ll be your friends whether you like it or not).
Like what you’ve read so far? The nitty-gritty is below. We look forward to hearing from you!
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for an accomplished Customer Happiness Manager to answer calls, respond to online chat sessions and emails, and address the basic needs of our customers. The ideal candidate is excellent at multitasking, enjoys making customers happy, and thrives to create the best possible experience. They have an understanding of KPIs and budgeting, recruiting and training sales/support staff, overseeing the day-to-day operations and are comfortable with paving their own way. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Schedule: 9am - 5:30pm with flexibility and possible weekend work to start.
What you will be doing:
Communicating. Provide unparalleled service to our customers based on their needs through incoming inquiries (phone, email, instant message) as well as through social media platforms.
Building. Based on your experience with our customers, you will build and manage a team of representatives to provide exceptional customer service.
Guiding. You will communicate customer service standards and hold customer service representatives accountable by reviewing and assessing customer service team performance on a regular basis. You will motivate and maintain high morale across all team members.
Creating. Develop, coordinate and manage customer service projects and initiatives.
You will be empowering, coaching and training the representatives you bring on.
Defining. Define KPIs and monitor performance to ensure goals are met.
Resolving. Resolve and/or raise escalated issues in a timely manner.
Maintaining. You will maintain a comprehensive understanding of products, services, and procedures.
- 3 to 5 years customer service role in an e-commerce environment or relevant business experience
- Minimum 5-7 years in Call Center Leadership role/capacity
- Experience using SalesForce and it’s reporting capabilities
- Creative problem solver and self motivated
- Strong team-building, organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- High comfort level working in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Professional demeanor, leads by example, and is self-motivated
- Strong Apple computer proficiency skills
- Experience using Gsuite: Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive
- Solid understanding of e-commerce
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- An Apple computer and the latest software to do your job effectively
- Competitive base salary
- A fun, upbeat office culture
- Casual dress code & relaxed working environment
- 401K with guaranteed 3% salary contribution
- A Collegial, Highly-Creative Working Atmosphere
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Optional Life & Accident Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- 20 Paid Time Off Days (Use them however you want)
Here’s how we’re different: The services we provide are performance-based, which means we put our clients first and prioritize their success. We respect each others’ ideas and expertise. We spend a lot of time making bad jokes, we know that teamwork makes the dream work, and most of all, we believe in what we do.
Lovingly offers a workplace that thrives on innovation and celebrates teamwork, so Monday will be your favorite day of the week. If all the above sounds good to you, reach out. We want to hear from you!