Digital Analytics Manager
Are you struggling to find happiness at a job where you feel uninspired or underappreciated?
Or maybe you’re tired of sifting through job postings that just don’t seem to fit what you’re looking for?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Lovingly, first and foremost, we’re all about people, culture, community, and relationships. (https://vimeo.com/224070768/b0a5650211). Our office is a home away from home. From going out to lunch, to taking walks on sunny days (even 29º ones), to happy hours at our local bar—we all actually enjoy spending time together.
However, we don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
Our success as a business comes from having an office full of laughter, led by strong, creative minds, and possibly people like you! (Having awesome products doesn’t hurt either!). (https://www.lovingly.com/)
Here’s what we do: Most people get overwhelmed when they buy flowers online. We’ve created a guided gifting experience that makes it easy to send beautiful floral arrangements that celebrate life’s special moments. And we constantly strive to come up with newer, better, stronger ideas and products. We don’t just sit back and admire what has already been accomplished—we ask, “What can we do next?”
Here’s why we do it: We believe in the power of community. We believe that by helping one another each day and giving lovingly, we can strengthen relationships to help bring people closer together.
Here’s why you should apply: You have a strong work ethic and welcome challenges, and also enjoy being part of a company that works together as a team. You don’t give up when it seems like you’re facing a wall—you brainstorm, research, learn, and solve. You’re up for making a bunch of new friends (because we’ll be your friends whether you like it or not).
Like what you’ve read so far? The nitty-gritty is below. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who you are
The mission of the Digital Analytics & CRO Manager is to dive in to real-time data, analyze historical data across the Lovingly brand, and find actionable insights to optimize processes and tap into opportunities. You’ll listen, you’ll learn, you’ll lead us to growth. We’re a performance based company and we’re excited to have you join us to lead the way in measuring and driving performance.
What you’ll be doing
Asking: You feed on curiosity. Beyond the questions we’re already asking, you’ll find new questions that we should be asking. You won’t be satisfied with the quick answer, but rather ask why multiple times to find true meaning in the data.
Storytelling: You thrive on seeing the puzzle pieces of data scattered and dive right in to putting them into their place in order to tell a story and find the why.
Optimize: You execute tests to drive fundamental improvements to the website experience and performance by developing advanced tagging strategies for measuring attribution and capturing multi-channel campaign performance across all digital and offline channels.
Test: You run quick paced tests across multiple channels because you understand data drives everything. Your first nature is to to conduct ad hoc analysis in support of all growth initiatives.
Drive: You create urgency for both clients and team members, with enthusiasm and straight talk - whatever the situation dictates, to develop and communicate actionable digital consumer insights.
Plan: You enhance the customer experience and improve sales and conversion, identifying ways to improve execution and achieve strategy through the use of analytics and conversion rate optimization (CRO) methodologies.
Own: You incorporate a holistic view into analyzing what actions need to be taken. You understand the answers to the questions we are asking and you are ready to help the team execute the plan post testing.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics, strong understanding of Google Tag Manager, and digital web analytics tools.
- Experience with statistical analysis methods, market research, and SQL.
- Ability to derive actionable insights from data and effectively guide decision-making.
- Understanding of leveraging best practices in data analytics to capture data, perform analysis and optimize all aspects of our brand.
- Informs strategy development and decision-making through holistic data integration, objective data analytics, and actionable recommendations.
- Bachelor's degree preferred/equivalent work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without requiring sponsorship
- An Apple computer and the latest software to do your job effectively
- Competitive base salary
- A fun, upbeat office culture
- Casual dress code & relaxed working environment
- 401K with guaranteed 3% salary contribution
- A Collegial, Highly-Creative Working Atmosphere
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Optional Life & Accident Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- 20 Paid Time Off Days (Use them however you want)
Here’s how we’re different: The services we provide are performance-based, which means we put our clients first and prioritize their success. We respect each others’ ideas and expertise. We spend a lot of time making bad jokes, we know that teamwork makes the dream work, and most of all, we believe in what we do.
Lovingly offers a workplace that thrives on innovation and celebrates teamwork, so Monday will be your favorite day of the week. If all the above sounds good to you, reach out. We want to hear from you!