Bookkeeper - ENTRY LEVEL
Who We Are
We are a diverse and passionate team of techies and creatives. Using our various skills sets and personalities, we create amazing software solutions and marketing strategies to help people strengthen and celebrate relationships through meaningful giving and shared experiences. Founded over ten years ago, we are proud to have introduced many firsts to the online floral industry.
We provide the best possible experience for our users, by leveraging the latest technology and making evidence-based decisions. Our work hard, play hard company culture reflects our belief in building positive relationships everywhere.https://vimeo.com/224070768/b0a5650211
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a recent graduate with an accounting degree or a candidate with a minimum 2 years accounting experience to record financial transactions, maintain accurate records and provide reports/statements to Managers upon request. They will process accounts payable, including necessary bills as well as supplier and vendor invoices and process payroll.
The ideal candidate has exceptional multitasking skills with the ability to work independently under minimal supervision. They are able to shift gears quickly and handle incoming questions from staff members. They are extremely attentive to detail and are able to meet deadlines in a timely manner. This is a full-time, salaried position.
Schedule: 8:30am - 5:00pm.
Your role as a bookkeeper:
- Support the Director of Finance with ongoing projects
- Maintain accurate legal, insurance, and financial records
- Process accounts payable
- Process employee payroll
- Keep constant open communication with managers to ensure reports are in on time
- Minimum Associates Degree in Accounting or a minimum 2 years accounting work experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Creative problem solver and self motivated
- Must work well independently as well as collaboratively with other departments
- Strong sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Adherence to confidentiality
- High comfort level working in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Strong Apple computer proficiency skills
- Experience using G suite: Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Drive
- An Apple computer and the latest software to do your job effectively
- Competitive base salary
- A fun, upbeat office culture
- Casual dress code & relaxed working environment
- 401K with guaranteed 3% salary contribution
- A Collegial, Highly-Creative Working Atmosphere
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Optional Life & Accident Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- 20 Paid Time Off Days (Use them however you want)