Partner Success Advisor
Are you struggling to find happiness at a job where you feel uninspired or underappreciated?
Or maybe you’re tired of sifting through job postings that just don’t seem to fit what you’re looking for?
You’ve come to the right place.
At Lovingly, first and foremost, we’re all about people, culture, community, and relationships.
(https://vimeo.com/224070768/b0a5650211) Our office is a home away from home. From going out to lunch, to taking walks on sunny days (even 29º ones), to happy hours at our local bar—we all actually enjoy spending time together.
However, we don’t just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
Our success as a business comes from having an office full of laughter, led by strong, creative minds, and possibly people like you! (Having awesome products doesn’t hurt either!) (https://www.lovingly.com/)
Here’s what we do: Most people get overwhelmed when they buy flowers online. We’ve created a guided gifting experience that makes it easy to send beautiful floral arrangements that celebrate life’s special moments. And we constantly strive to come up with newer, better, stronger ideas and products. We don’t just sit back and admire what has already been accomplished—we ask, “What can we do next?”
Here’s why we do it: We believe in the power of community. We believe that by helping one another each day and giving lovingly, we can strengthen relationships to help bring people closer together.
Here’s why you should apply: You have a strong work ethic and welcome challenges, and also enjoy being part of a company that works together as a team. You don’t give up when it seems like you’re facing a wall—you brainstorm, research, learn, and solve. You’re up for making a bunch of new friends (because we’ll be your friends whether you like it or not).
Like what you’ve read so far? The nitty-gritty is below. We look forward to hearing from you!
The Partner Success Advisor is responsible for answering calls, responding to online chat sessions and email as well as addressing the basic needs of our business customers. The ideal candidate is excellent at multitasking, enjoys making customers happy, and thrives to create the best possible experience for our customers. This is a hourly position, Monday thru Friday, 10:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m., 40 hrs per week. Must have reliable transportation.
Your role as a Partner Success Advisor:
- Answer incoming calls in a timely, efficient and professional manner.
- Enter customer support requests in a company-wide ticketing system and assign accordingly.
- Set-up new accounts and maintain existing account information in various systems.
- Provide technical assistance to clients as needed.
- Online Data entry.
- Work 4 hours every 4th Saturday, on a rotating basis
- Work extended hours during floral holidays especially Valentine's week and Mother's Day week.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving startup environment.
- Truly enjoys delivering stellar customer service by consistently exceeding customer expectations each day.
- Ability to proactively identify issues and creatively and independently problem solve.
- Must be team-oriented, friendly with a great sense of humor
- Strong understanding of Windows Environments and Web Browsers especially Google Chrome.
- Ability to troubleshoot basic computer problems such as printer and Web Browser issues.
- One year of technical support experience is a very significant advantage
- Proficiency in Mac OS X usage as well as Google applications is preferred but not required.
- Retail experience is an advantage.
- Bachelors Degree preferred but not required.
- Competitive hourly wage
- A fun, upbeat office culture
- Casual dress code & relaxed working environment
- 401K with guaranteed 3% salary contribution
- A Collegial, Highly-Creative Working Atmosphere
- A Comprehensive Benefits Package: Health, Dental, Vision and Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Optional Life & Accident Insurance
- Gym Reimbursement
- 20 Paid Time Off Days (Use them however you want)
Here’s how we’re different: The services we provide are performance-based, which means we put our clients first and prioritize their success. We respect each others’ ideas and expertise. We spend a lot of time making bad jokes, we know that teamwork makes the dream work, and most of all, we believe in what we do.